The following is a summary of the steps included in the development of the 11 x 17
paper brain drawings custom made for your plant systems:
- Develop approximately 75 - 100 system one-line drawings in full color. (We can use your
existing drawings, or colorize your existing drawings, if desired).
- Place these drawings on an 11 x 17 size paper and include such system-specific
- System interlocks
- Component setpoints
- Tech Specs
- Alarms, trips
- Other system-specific data
- Bind each set into a folder that can easily be accessible. Each drawing can also be laminated, if desired.
- All drawings are done in the graphics program of your choice. (we specialize in Canvas and Corel Draw)
Individual components of each 11 x 17 drawing can also be cut and pasted into system material
figures to be used in your training material.
We look forward to discussing this product with you and customizing a training aid designed to
enhance the learning process.
The first drawing is an example of the System Paper Brain, while the second drawing shows a
flowchart that is used to graphically represent steps in an Emergency Operating Procedure. The
second drawing incorporates Entry/Exit points of the procedure, the Bases for each step, as well
as some background information of the procedure.
Click on the thumbnails below to reveal larger version