Creating a Document Management System in Word
Renaming an Existing Form
There might come a time when the boss wants the actual file name of one of your template
forms changed. If that happens, you will need to also change it in the Caption property of
your DMS template file. The steps for renaming are quite simple, but described below:
- Open the template file that contains the UserFormDMS.
- Press ALT+F11 to enter the VBE Window
- Open the "Forms" project up until you see the UserFormDMS form, then double-click on it
- Select the desired option button on the desired TAB.
- Click inside the "Caption" property and change it to the new name of your form.
- Close the VBE window, save your template, and close it.
Download the White Paper (Opens PDF version of WhitePaper in new window)